Here's the crowd that cheered me through my first marathon (Teton Dam Marathon, Rexburg, Idaho, June 07)

Friday, September 14, 2007

10 mile loop

This last week I biked 20 miles on Monday, Ran 10 miles (8 mpm), Swam for 30 minutes on Wednesday, and Ran 10 miles yesterday. I ran the 10 miles on the same loop but the opposite direction. It was hot, and it was hard. It's the first time I've ever done two 10 mile runs in one week. The biking and swimming is enjoyable and will hopefully help me get ready for a triathlon in the summer. Today is my day off, and I need it. I'm thinking about running a 12 mile trail race tomorrow, but I haven't decided yet. I'd like to go do it at a nice, relaxing pace, but it's hard when it's a race and there's someone in front of you that you want to pass.

No comments: